We organize unique and fun group outings (“bedrijfsuitjes”) for office teams, students, bachelorette parties, families and friends around the theme of urban farming. You can take your pick of a number of locations including the Curious Finch and I Can Change the World With My Two Hands gardens in Amsterdam West; the Open Coop in Amsterdam North, and the Green Living Lab in Amsterdam South. It is also possible to visit several gardens by bicycle as part of the outing.
The program may include any of the following activities:
- planting, harvesting, weeding, applying compost in the garden (varies per season)
- making your own infusions with vodka, herbs and flowers
- making herbal syrups for cocktails
- making pestos from freshly-harvested herbs and wild plants
- learning how to sprout seeds and grow micro-greens boxes
- setting up a (worm) composting bin (to take back to the office if you like!)
- making your own tea blends from dried herbs
- learning how to “regrow” vegetables from kitchen scraps
Let us know when you are ready to design your dream outing by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org!