BERLIN BIKE TOURS
Discover a handful of Berlin’s urban farming hotspots and suppliers of local, sustainably-produced fare; community gardens, permaculture projects, school gardens and restaurant gardens amid Berlin's urban landscape will demonstrate the city's collective effort towards building a green and sustainable environment. We can also do some guerrilla gardening en route! Offered throughout spring, summer and autumn…
– private guide for three hours, by appointment
– tailored itinerary to suit your interests
– great for groups of friends, families, hen-parties, and corporate outings (minimum 4 guests)
– seasonal garden snacks and botanical cocktails package option (please enquire)
– tour price $30, plus bike hire (for bike hire recommendations, please contact below)
Please contact us here.
AMSTERDAM BIKE TOURS
Cityplot organises regular bike tours to hotspots of Amsterdam urban farming and eateries featuring local and sustainably-produced food. We are happy to work with you to organize your dream bike tour: for friends, family or for your office. This outing might include making seed balls for bees, sifting compost, planting seeds and harvesting in a community garden, and making healthy garden snacks and herbal cocktails together.
Would you like to schedule a bike tour with us? Please contact us here.
AMSTERDAM WALKING TOURS
We also offer walking tours in the east of Amsterdam in cooperation with Amsterdam-based community gardener, permaculturist, ethnobotanist and herbalist Carolina Ivanescu. Since her childhood in Romania, Carolina has been growing her own herbs and preparing her own remedies.
Would you like to schedule a walking tour with Carolina? Please contact her here.